THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Possible

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Possible

Post by thanatos »

[-o<
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am, edited 2 times in total.
carlos_bigsby
Newbie
Posts: 39
Joined: Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:47 am

Post by carlos_bigsby »

That sounds awesome friend. Its stories like this that give us inspiration. Good Luck Thanatos.
cindyscursed
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 am

Post by cindyscursed »

I am exactly like the girl except I have bb. When I at work I never look into people's eyes and very ignorant except when there are times I need to look up and greet my co workers with a smile. I guess bb gives me this ignorant attitude, it's different when I'm at home, talkative and fun(my family members are immuned to my bb).

At work, I never give a damn whos around me and i do my own stuff. However, it's funny how some guys(hot) over there always show affection to me despite of my bb. They are helpful and gentle towards me as if I am the princess? They talk sweet things too. Damn this embarrasses me cos im so concious about my breath and whenever they come close i sort of back away and pretend i have other things to do, i still give a smile back tho. I interact with them mostly using my body language and they somehow find me interesting in that way... :-k

I can never understand why they dont hate me bcos of my bb. Man I could stink up the whole place, and that should be bothering them.

Perhaps thanatos, it's the look that attracts people?


sorry bout my english
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

Hey Cindy, did you just recently get your BB problem. I'm 21 and I got it around the beginning of the year. There are also a few other people on this site who got it around the same age. We should all keep track of this.

Oh yeah, you should definitely flirt back with these guys. I think women have an easier time cause guys are willing to look past something like BB cause we are shallow and all want sex. Okay that was a joke, but some truth in it :)
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
cindyscursed
Newbie
Posts: 15
Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 am

Post by cindyscursed »

Hi Eric, no i got this bb problem when I was 14 and Im 20 yo now. Life is like hell except when Im on my own. Im still figuring out what went wrong at that time...

tell u what, I once flirted back a couple of times and there's one guy asked me if we could both hangout. :oops: and I was like 'sorry what did u say?' i pretended i didnt hear it and he was like 'er.. er... can i have ur msn?'. Damn he changed the question. Anyway, we chat thru msn and he eventually asked me the same thing again (indirectly) but I was just too shy and self concious about my bb and told him that I would love to go out with him but just not now. I cried regretably after that but seriously, I really dont have the courage to get into relationship, it's sad that guys can only admire me from a distance and it's so hurt that I can never be with someone I like.

Argh...

anyway, I always believe we will be cured oneday and good luck to all of us.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
findacure
Master
Posts: 220
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2007 12:07 am

Re: I have a possibility of gong on a date with new girl

Post by findacure »

thanatos wrote: (son of a bitch!).
lmao, u are too much xx
sweets07
Advanced
Posts: 184
Joined: Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:53 am

Post by sweets07 »

i don't know why i find these stories you write about women so intriguing.

as for your interpretation of what men like in women, i guess guys are always turned off by me not because of my breath but because i'm very open, opinionated, and dominant around guys i think are cute. as a result, i always find out from a friend that a guy is into me because i guess they never feel like approaching me.

another interesting aside:

i had this dream about a guy i know last night, and we got really close in embrace, and i kept turning my head because i was afraid my breath was bad. i could even taste the smell in my dream. then i wake up and i don't have bb (according to my taste and smell perception). i swear it's haunting me.

also, i think you are very close to a cure thanatos. i mean, i only found this board because of the messages i read by you at some other message board. it's a long time coming, and i think you like oceanside and many other old time members deserve a break
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗