THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where are all the old members
-
BronxJazzy
Where are all the old members
What happened to all the originals from the healthboards Oceanside, etc... I wanted to hear some updates on how everyone is doing. Are you still struggling with bb, or did you find some relief? What happened to the lavoris. I have to say I've been using the lavoris they have in the stores now and it works great.
-
cindyscursed
- Newbie
- Posts: 15
- Joined: Wed Aug 22, 2007 5:24 am
yeh, where are they? I used to follow their posts.
Last edited by cindyscursed on Mon Apr 21, 2008 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Hi Bronxjazzy, good to hear from you, you left the site when i was a newbie,
-Oceanside did some experiment taking lots of chewable GNC Vitamin C per day, stopped using chemical mouthwashes and one day he said that he was cured....came back one month later and said that he was doing fine, that he had a girl and we never heard from him again....
We didn´t had more news about the reformulated lavoris 86, oceanside said that he would work for this to happen, but we didn´t had any news for a long long time.
-Austuser claimed like half year ago that he was doing very fine with smartmouth (the only member for who the product had work) he said this repeated times an one day he never came back.
-Noptical said that after like one year of using tung brush he had very pretty decent breath to live a normal life, he get a girl and for about 4 or 5 months he hadn´t came back
From a lot of many other old members we just don´t know what happened, and that is a problem that i think we have to try to organize, so everyone can let them know to the others the end of the story....
Bronx, supposeddly you were cured after a tonsillectomy.....what did it happen??? Can you make us an update of your situation in the last year???
-Oceanside did some experiment taking lots of chewable GNC Vitamin C per day, stopped using chemical mouthwashes and one day he said that he was cured....came back one month later and said that he was doing fine, that he had a girl and we never heard from him again....
We didn´t had more news about the reformulated lavoris 86, oceanside said that he would work for this to happen, but we didn´t had any news for a long long time.
-Austuser claimed like half year ago that he was doing very fine with smartmouth (the only member for who the product had work) he said this repeated times an one day he never came back.
-Noptical said that after like one year of using tung brush he had very pretty decent breath to live a normal life, he get a girl and for about 4 or 5 months he hadn´t came back
From a lot of many other old members we just don´t know what happened, and that is a problem that i think we have to try to organize, so everyone can let them know to the others the end of the story....
Bronx, supposeddly you were cured after a tonsillectomy.....what did it happen??? Can you make us an update of your situation in the last year???
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
i thought austuser got sick and that was why we hadn't heard from him. i mean didn't he say in his last posts he had a very serious disease and had been ill? i've actually been concerned about that for awhile...emotional rescue wrote:Hi Bronxjazzy, good to hear from you, you left the site when i was a newbie,
-Oceanside did some experiment taking lots of chewable GNC Vitamin C per day, stopped using chemical mouthwashes and one day he said that he was cured....came back one month later and said that he was doing fine, that he had a girl and we never heard from him again....
We didn´t had more news about the reformulated lavoris 86, oceanside said that he would work for this to happen, but we didn´t had any news for a long long time.
-Austuser claimed like half year ago that he was doing very fine with smartmouth (the only member for who the product had work) he said this repeated times an one day he never came back.
-Noptical said that after like one year of using tung brush he had very pretty decent breath to live a normal life, he get a girl and for about 4 or 5 months he hadn´t came back
From a lot of many other old members we just don´t know what happened, and that is a problem that i think we have to try to organize, so everyone can let them know to the others the end of the story....
Bronx, supposeddly you were cured after a tonsillectomy.....what did it happen??? Can you make us an update of your situation in the last year???
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
-
BronxJazzy
Hey emotional...I'm so happy so many people found success
. I never forgot about you guys. Me and my breath are still doing amazingly well. I can eat what i want drink what i want I dont have to constantly stress about if I do this will it make my breath worse. It wasn't just tonsillectomy that got rid of my bb it was alot of things that i did. I had bad wisdom teeth that had to be pulled out, but it was the tonsillectomy that took it over the top. I still have a long routine that I do in the morning to feel confident in my breath. I know that one day all of you will be healed and able to live normal lives but know that in the beginning you will still feel a little uneasy about your breath. Its funny john gave up on the lavoris thing it was him making a big deal out of lavoris that made me try it and i love that mouthwash.
To all the people that are still out there struggling a few things i will say that has helped so many people on this forum is the tung brush and tung gel. That stuff is golden. IF you havent tried it get it asap. I know so many people are talking about the blis stuff. There is something waaayyyy cheaper and works a million times better. Those dan active, or activia drinks.
If any of the oldies come back tell them I said hi and send me a pm or something....
To all the people that are still out there struggling a few things i will say that has helped so many people on this forum is the tung brush and tung gel. That stuff is golden. IF you havent tried it get it asap. I know so many people are talking about the blis stuff. There is something waaayyyy cheaper and works a million times better. Those dan active, or activia drinks.
If any of the oldies come back tell them I said hi and send me a pm or something....
-
BronxJazzy
Hey Ice,
I've been better for a while. I think its been around a yr now. No no....lavoris didnt cure me. I started using lavoris after I got better. It woudlnt hurt to try it though I think its a great mouthwash for me at least. Didnt John give out some samples to people? Removing rotten teeth and the tonsillectomy cured me. I am sure I'm cured. I dont have to take any special pills and, all that crap I use to do just to have decent breath. Now I brush rinse scrape and am good for the day. I get my tung brush tung gel and lavoris from drugstore.com. I think they ship internationally. You should look there. Everyone should have a tung brush and its cheap as hell. Trust me you will see major results from that alone.
I've been better for a while. I think its been around a yr now. No no....lavoris didnt cure me. I started using lavoris after I got better. It woudlnt hurt to try it though I think its a great mouthwash for me at least. Didnt John give out some samples to people? Removing rotten teeth and the tonsillectomy cured me. I am sure I'm cured. I dont have to take any special pills and, all that crap I use to do just to have decent breath. Now I brush rinse scrape and am good for the day. I get my tung brush tung gel and lavoris from drugstore.com. I think they ship internationally. You should look there. Everyone should have a tung brush and its cheap as hell. Trust me you will see major results from that alone.
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Hi Ice,
In my case im not cured,
you can order tungbrush from here too, It´s in UK so it will work for UE people...
http://www.effectivecare.com/acatalog/
In my case im not cured,
you can order tungbrush from here too, It´s in UK so it will work for UE people...
http://www.effectivecare.com/acatalog/
Hey bronx, good to hear you're cured. When you say rotten teeth, how many teeth did you take out and did they have cavities? Could you describe how the teeth looked and the position of the teeth?BronxJazzy wrote:Hey Ice,
I've been better for a while. I think its been around a yr now. No no....lavoris didnt cure me. I started using lavoris after I got better. It woudlnt hurt to try it though I think its a great mouthwash for me at least. Didnt John give out some samples to people? Removing rotten teeth and the tonsillectomy cured me. I am sure I'm cured. I dont have to take any special pills and, all that crap I use to do just to have decent breath. Now I brush rinse scrape and am good for the day. I get my tung brush tung gel and lavoris from drugstore.com. I think they ship internationally. You should look there. Everyone should have a tung brush and its cheap as hell. Trust me you will see major results from that alone.
-
BronxJazzy
All four of my wisdom teeth were half way under the gums. Food and stuff would get caught under the gums and couldnt be cleaned out with anything and trust me I tried it all. The smell that came from them was like a dead animal and very strong. The way they were positioned caused the teeth in front of them to start decaying a little but I pulled them out before they got too bad. I have to say it was the tonsillectomy that I noticed the biggest difference with not the wisdom teeth removal. Even though it was very necessary.
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.