Your Email Address:

First Name:

terrible horrible day today

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Bloorain
Advanced

terrible horrible day today

Post by Bloorain »

[text]
Last edited by Bloorain on Thu May 28, 2009 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

sweets07
Advanced

Re: terrible horrible day today

Post by sweets07 »

that is unbelievable! i am SO sorry you experienced that pain. if i was there i'd have your back. focus on those in your life that love you. it'll help you get through when people are tearing you don't because they think they are the shyt.
perrymason
Advanced

Post by perrymason »

I feel really bad and am really sorry about this. Nobody should have to go through stuff like this.

Hopefully God answers our prayers and it'll go away

hang in there buddddy!
Eric
Advanced

Post by Eric »

Yeah man, hang in there. I know what you mean about the negative comments thing. Even one at the wrong time can screw up an otherwise good day, but multiple times in a row and without adults acting like adults can be terrible. This reminds me of when I went to a concert and people kept moving away from me. People that didn't realize it was me because they were just walking by would say things like, "It smells like shit!" Left that concert early needless to say.
emotional rescue
Sheriff

Post by emotional rescue »

so sad
faith59
Junior

Re: terrible horrible day today

Post by faith59 »

[quote="Bloorain"]Terrible terrible horrible day to day.

Sorry that happened to you. People can be so stupid . I'm sure there are things about them that they are insecure about but it's just not as obvious. Just take a deep breath and try to think about positive things or read positive quotes over and over again.
maclean
Junior

Post by maclean »

my god i am so sorry
thanatos
God
Post by thanatos »

What a bunch of jerks!
Ice
Advanced

Post by Ice »

I'm sorry u had to go through all that....
I have similar stories, but if I started talking that would just bring u down. but u should know u are just in a boat next to me..anyway nobody noticed u went missing for an hour?
It will get better, couse it can't get much worse ;)
OneDay111
Sheriff

Post by OneDay111 »

Im so sorry.

What kind of people are they???

Imagine if they have bb. How would they feel.
Charley
Junior

Post by Charley »

i always imagine those who are rude about my bb will come back in the next life with bb far worse than mine!

not that i'm religious or anything, just helps me cope with their nastiness :)
cat

Post by cat »

what a bunch of thoughtless bastards.
Busted
God

Post by Busted »

Charley wrote:i always imagine those who are rude about my bb will come back in the next life with bb far worse than mine!
If this is true then we all made rude rude comments about someone's bb in our last lives.
engrhaider

Testing time

Post by engrhaider »

Sorry to hear about your terrible day as seems you are not desenstized yet. I goto work and face passive bullying everyday from last few years, however I know I can't get a better job if I leave this and secondly escaping bullying seems impossible right now. I have to work to pay my bills, I work hard to maintain boss's approval and believe you me I am more productive than the other staff(individually). I goto GYM to maintain my health and get the most horrible bullying from everyone, can't blame them though. I try different things to cure my shameful problem, as my GP said he can't cure my problem. Sometimes the new regimes seem to help and others make my problem worse. Anyhow hanging on with it, new hope is K12, I will goto the shop on tuesday and get some. Let's hope it will work.
hand over mouth

Post by hand over mouth »

The people at me job are idiots. I try to keep to myself most of the time (until there's a dreaded meeting). But people come by my cube all day to chit chat, yet they sit there and scratch/rub their noses while we're talking. Is my advice so great that they'll sit through my BB? Sometimes they drop by and offer me gum before the conversation. When I don't feel like being bothered I refuse the gum and breathe hard in their face so they can go and leave me alone.

But yes, overall the folks at work are the worst, and you spend the majority of the day with them which sucks.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic