THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
CH
CH
I keep reading this:1 in 4 people in the USA does not have CH! In my day-to-day life, I rarely come across someone with CH or really offensive breath even SOME of the time. By my experience, I'd say just a few percent of the population has CH - maybe even 1% or less.
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 4:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.