You should be ashamed!!!!!
And sweets it is strange you are reacting so much, I will have to put more focus on your posts.
If you want to go you can go , we don't need spammers here.
I don't want people spending money on stuff that does not work, most of us are already poor because of BB.
So ***k you spammers!!!!!
My recommendations is to try it for 2 months if it does not work just understand it is useless stuff.
I still have one botle at home, and havent tried it at all.
If it does not work, you will know because BB will return soon because the bacteria will become resistant.
But I think this could be the closest way to the cure. Too bad BLIS start ignoring us. Fuckers! I though they wanted to help, but I was wrong. I send them several emails and not get any answer from them.
What a disgrace, probably they are woried about the profits!!!!
