THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Experience on your own.

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Experience on your own.

Post by OneDay111 »

I find when i'm on my own i have 100 Times less BB.

Does anyone feel the same?
baguio
Advanced
Posts: 161
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:02 pm

Post by baguio »

Well whether you physically do or don't, if your on your own it doesn't matter either way (unless you want to get disgusted with yourself!). Thats why I think theres nothing better than getting back home and shutting the front door on the rest of the world :)

If you are right though, one thing that could explain it away is stress. If dealing with people on the day to day gets you a bit strung out, the oral cavity is likely to be dryer - possibly causing bad breath....
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Post by OneDay111 »

THATS IT IM CONVINCED. Stress is the MAIN PROBLEM

And exactly how do you cure that :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

And exactly how do you cure that Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I would make an argument for medical marijuana right here but ironically enough it tends to cause dry-mouth and increase BB, trust me I've tried relieving stress this way :?
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

How about Valium, etc? Anyone tried it?
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Re: Experience on your own.

Post by faith59 »

OneDay111 wrote:I find when i'm on my own i have 100 Times less BB.

Does anyone feel the same?

I'm sorry but I don't . I can run my finger along the back of my tongue and smell it . It smells like road kill and I 've been on vacation for the past 4 days. Plus the only thing I'm always stressed out I about IS my breath. :cry:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗