THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

WHICH DRINKS/FOODS MAKE BB WORST?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
halihope
Master
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 9:30 pm

WHICH DRINKS/FOODS MAKE BB WORST?

Post by halihope »

Can you all tell me which drinks or food make bb worst. I remember reading here that drinking coffee makes your bb worst for about 2 days. I'm hispanic and enjoy eating spicy foods and hot salsas, milk products and coffee. Once I had 3 cups of coffee a day for 2 days then mom visited and she really was keeping a greater distance from me than usual and shorten her visit. Now when I know she is visiting I try not to drink coffee the day before.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

Coffee, alcohol(beer makes it worse for a lot of people while hard alcohol seems to actually minimize it for a little, prob because it kills whatever is in your throat) , sugar, dairy (specifically greasy cheese for me), sometimes 'mint' flavored gums, sometimes chocolate, trying to think of more the list goes on...
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

Definately milk makes your breath worst. I never drink coffee or alcohol so I don't know about that.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗