THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
help MY TONSIL PROBLEM!!
help MY TONSIL PROBLEM!!
MY RIGHT TONSIL STINKS!!! PLEASEEE HELP IT STINKS BADD I STICK MY FINGER TO THE BACK I SMELL IT AND IT STINNNKKKSSSSS..... I GET SUCH A BAD TASTE.
THERES N000 TONSIL STONES IN SIGHT!!!!!!!
NO SWELLING AND ONLY IN THE RIGHT ONE!!!!
pleassee HELP
THERES N000 TONSIL STONES IN SIGHT!!!!!!!
NO SWELLING AND ONLY IN THE RIGHT ONE!!!!
pleassee HELP
One Day One Day....
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
THIS IS NOT FUNNY.
I cant take this any more.....
I'll respect what Jimi said. "no morbid posts" so i'll say it in a different way.
****ing HELL TELL ME THE ***k NOW WHY I HAVE THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH. MY ****ing TONSILS ARE SMELLING SO U RETARDS PLEASE TELL THE ***k TO ME WHY MY ****ing TONSILS STINK WHEN THERE IS NO SMELL U F000LS WHY WHY????TELL ME PLEASE WHY DA ***k MY ****ing ***k ***k MOUTH IS SMELLING
bassiccaly i press down on my tonsils i get this bad taste and there is no ****ing tonsil stones in sight.....
AND MY FINGER STINKS
LIKE ****ing SHITE IN A ****ing ***k ***k I WANNA GO CRAZY.
I'm not used 2 such a smell
so
***k ***k ***k WHY WHY WHY ***k!!!!
Please answer the text NOT in captials.
I cant take this any more.....
I'll respect what Jimi said. "no morbid posts" so i'll say it in a different way.
****ing HELL TELL ME THE ***k NOW WHY I HAVE THIS SHIT IN MY MOUTH. MY ****ing TONSILS ARE SMELLING SO U RETARDS PLEASE TELL THE ***k TO ME WHY MY ****ing TONSILS STINK WHEN THERE IS NO SMELL U F000LS WHY WHY????TELL ME PLEASE WHY DA ***k MY ****ing ***k ***k MOUTH IS SMELLING
bassiccaly i press down on my tonsils i get this bad taste and there is no ****ing tonsil stones in sight.....
AND MY FINGER STINKS
LIKE ****ing SHITE IN A ****ing ***k ***k I WANNA GO CRAZY.
I'm not used 2 such a smell
so
***k ***k ***k WHY WHY WHY ***k!!!!
Please answer the text NOT in captials.
One Day One Day....
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.