THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
You should read this
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
Well, i went to my ENT 3 weeks ago and got prescribed anti-histamines and anti-leukotrines for allergies...Busted wrote:If you mention pnd to your ENT, he will most likely will just prescribe u a nasal spray.
I had a blood test done, and am waiting to see the results when i go back to her for a follow up. I mentioned PND to her and she said it might just be allergies. This time, i'm going to discuss a wide range of topics! She is a really nice ENT and i know she will listen to what I have to say.
I'll talk with her about CT scans and anti biotics and what not! She'll be willing to do whatever the problem is because i mentioned the bad breath and she said the PND is obviously causing it, and then i told her about the odor coming out of my nose. She confirmed it, and said it's because the mouth and nose are connected. Well, it's obviously not allergies, this time i'll do scanning and checks for an infection, polyps, and/or anything else that could be causing it. I'm really excited about going back this time, seeing as I know she'll be able to help me
Oh yea, I always have one nostril closed. They alternate throughout the day and during my sleep
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
-
Need A Cure
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 11
- Joined: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:23 am
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
I had this problem too, but since I had my septum surgery, it's not clogged that often anymore. My ENT told me because of the swelling inside your nose. The mucous gets trapped. Sometimes At night when you sleep, you can hear those weird sound when you're breathing through your nose.emotional rescue wrote:Archimonde wrote:Almost everyone who has chronic bb has that symptom.thanatos wrote:
I always have one nostril almost completely clogged & it alternates throughout the day.
Do you know why is that???
Archimonde, were u still able to contact the woman on the french forum?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.