THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

ORAL CANDIDA ANYBODY?

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
rafa
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun Jul 16, 2006 12:49 am

ORAL CANDIDA ANYBODY?

Post by rafa »

Hello ,
I'm sure my bad breath comes from my tonsils , cause after I massage them the tip of my finger smells fishy, and that is the way my breath smells , kinda fishy.
It's like the same smell a vagina has ,,, well maybe a vagina that has an infection, like yeast infection , CANDIDA.
So I'm hoping that my problem is ORAL CANDIDA. I'm gonna be tested for it soon.
DID ANYBODY HERE HAS OR HAD ORAL CANDIDA?
And what about SALIVA SUBSTITUTES OR SALIVA ESTIMULANTS?

Other than that I started taking R garden probiotics ,, the Salivarius one and the Mixture one.
I think I'm getting improvement ,,,, like my breath is more mild in general,, but the fishy smell from the tonsils doesn't go away.
I'm also starting with the KFORCE this week. Hope that works. And I'm dfenetly ordering tung brush
I'm from Peru ,, so all this is too expensive for me... I envy you , first world BB sufferers
THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO AND GOOD LUCK EVERYBODY.
noptical
God
Posts: 609
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2006 12:43 am

Post by noptical »

Hi
If tonsils are really the cause of your bad breath then you are lucky because the solution is easy: remove them. Its just a simple surgery. Consult your ENT.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗