Research has shown that there is a direct correlation between the amount of coating that exists on a person's tongue and the total number of anaerobic bacteria that are present. And as you can probably guess, when the anaerobic bacterial count on a person's tongue is reduced there is usually a direct correlation, an improvement, in the odor emanating from their mouth.
...I found this matter in some topic on internet..
Please suggest, how to remove the white coating from the back of the tongue.. ?
Is there anyone in this forum..who doesn't have or who can successfully remove the entire white coating on the tongue ..and still hav BB?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
White Tongue ...Plz suggest
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
The TUNG brush is the best thing EVERRR made for your tongue. No lies...
My tongue is as pink as ever (been using it for around 2 weeks now) and I can say the BB from my mouth has been reduced by a lot. The TUNG brush removed all the gunk i had on my tongue, but I still have BB
My tongue used to be really white but now it's pretty normal looking. I go as far back as I can go and scrub/brush/scrape all the gunk out. I'm amazed by all the goo/mucus that the brush takes with it. It won't address the cause of my BB though, Post nasal drip :/. It has reduced my mouth BB though, but not my nose BB. If mouth BB is all you suffer from, I recommend the TUNG brush with Vitamin C chewables
My tongue is as pink as ever (been using it for around 2 weeks now) and I can say the BB from my mouth has been reduced by a lot. The TUNG brush removed all the gunk i had on my tongue, but I still have BB
My tongue used to be really white but now it's pretty normal looking. I go as far back as I can go and scrub/brush/scrape all the gunk out. I'm amazed by all the goo/mucus that the brush takes with it. It won't address the cause of my BB though, Post nasal drip :/. It has reduced my mouth BB though, but not my nose BB. If mouth BB is all you suffer from, I recommend the TUNG brush with Vitamin C chewables
Last edited by perrymason on Mon May 12, 2008 3:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hi pervy19...Thankyou for advice...my situation is this
My first tongue cleaner was this
http://www.isabellacatalog.com/prod.cfm ... /707073014
Then i changed to this
https://store.breathrx.com/scrape.php
The problem with the above two are...when i try to reach the back part to remove the white coating, it starts to bleed, b'coz of the lumps ( Lumps on the back of the tongue).
So plz suggest me a good tongue brush...
which tongue brush do you guys use?
My first tongue cleaner was this
http://www.isabellacatalog.com/prod.cfm ... /707073014
Then i changed to this
https://store.breathrx.com/scrape.php
The problem with the above two are...when i try to reach the back part to remove the white coating, it starts to bleed, b'coz of the lumps ( Lumps on the back of the tongue).
So plz suggest me a good tongue brush...
which tongue brush do you guys use?
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
I use the TUNG brush
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp69121_33318 ... y_vary.htm
It's better than normal scrapers, bleeding may occur, but it'll go away because the bumps will go away
http://www.drugstore.com/qxp69121_33318 ... y_vary.htm
It's better than normal scrapers, bleeding may occur, but it'll go away because the bumps will go away
The white coating on the tongue is a result of the anaerobic bacteria in the mouth and throat. These bacteria produce the stinking volatile sulphur compounds.pervy19 wrote:The TUNG brush is the best thing EVERRR made for your tongue. No lies...
My tongue is as pink as ever (been using it for around 2 weeks now) and I can say the BB from my mouth has been reduced by a lot. The TUNG brush removed all the gunk i had on my tongue, but I still have BB![]()
My tongue used to be really white but now it's pretty normal looking. I go as far back as I can go and scrub/brush/scrape all the gunk out. I'm amazed by all the goo/mucus that the brush takes with it. It won't address the cause of my BB though, Post nasal drip :/. It has reduced my mouth BB though, but not my nose BB. If mouth BB is all you suffer from, I recommend the TUNG brush with Vitamin C chewables
I don't think that vitamin C is good against anaerbic bacteria. Because vitamin C is an acid and anaerobic bacteria like to grow in a acid environment. In stead of that we need a substance to raises the ph-grade in the mouth.
HiJZ wrote:anaerobic bacteria like to grow in a acid environment. In stead of that we need a substance to raises the ph-grade in the mouth.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.