THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Breath..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Elisa
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon May 12, 2008 11:53 am

Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Breath..

Post by Elisa »

Hello,

I have been suffering for years from bad breath. Eventhough most people say I m cute I 'm starting to drawl back from society.

I want to test a new product call xxxxxxxxxxx.com, made from chlorophyllin, but I don't know if once again I will be desapointed. Have any of you already tried this product ?

I'm waiting for your comments, thank you.
JZ
Newbie
Posts: 45
Joined: Sat Nov 11, 2006 7:44 pm

Re: Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Brea

Post by JZ »

Elisa wrote:Hello,

I have been suffering for years from bad breath. Eventhough most people say I m cute I 'm starting to drawl back from society.

I want to test a new product call deodorin.com, made from chlorophyllin, but I don't know if once again I will be desapointed. Have any of you already tried this product ?

I'm waiting for your comments, thank you.
I have used Chlorella (with chlorophyllin).
IT IS NOT WORKING !

And by the way there is sulfur in it. And that makes your bb more terrible.
Use as little as possible products with: sulfur, endosperm, sour (acids), alcohol, chocolate
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Spam alert :mrgreen:
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

spam alert . jimi this is a spam . she posted in the french webside also .
maclean
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:32 pm

Post by maclean »

you little tramp, dont you even think of coming on here and trying to make us buy that shit.
if your going to be a affiliate for a company go and pick a casino or somthing like that dont mess with us on here you trampy little tramp.

what do you make £1 hahahhaah scum.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

guzler wrote:spam alert . jimi this is a spam . she posted in the french webside also .
What French site is that..?

Are they talking about similar things as us, or do they have any fresh radical ideas..?
guzler
Advanced
Posts: 104
Joined: Tue Oct 03, 2006 3:18 pm

Post by guzler »

it is a french forum just like this one. here is the link http://www.atoute.org/n/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
User avatar
OneDay111
Sheriff
Posts: 306
Joined: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:52 pm

Re: Cute woman in her early 30's ....suffering from Bad Brea

Post by OneDay111 »

xxxxxxxx. com -.-

THIS AINT PORN

Spam :P
One Day One Day....
hand over mouth
Newbie
Posts: 29
Joined: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:36 pm

Post by hand over mouth »

Too funny. This reminds me of this Therabreath rep on Amazon, posing as a customer. Go to Amazon and search on Therabreath. Some lady 5 starred all of the products, giving them all rave reviews...oh and she plays it of by pretending to be a rug expert or some crap.

Spammers make me laugh, even though it's a sad situation. Millions of people are falling for this crap. Can you imagine how many hundreds of thousands of $$$'s this company is raking in based on these lies?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗