My doctor has confirmed that my bb is from my stomach inflammation (gastritis), so he is working on finding out what is causing the inflammation.
In the meantime I have a plan to neutralize the bb by using baking soda. My plan is to make a small sack with a breathable fabric and fill it with baking soda (maybe even activated charcoal if I can find it somewhere). I will seal it and conceal it with a tissue so that I can hold it in my hand and pretend like my nose is running and kind of dab my nose with it quite frequently while I am with others. This should absorb the odor coming from the mouth.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Neutralize your BB
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.