THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

GIRLS.

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

GIRLS.

Post by perrymason »

GOD I HATE MY LIFE...I WANNA TALK TO GIRLS >_>

I JUST CANT DO IT...SERIOUSLY I ENVY ALL THOSE GUYS WHO STRIKE UP FACE TO FACE CONVERSATIONS WITHOUT FEAR OF THEIR BREATH. (also for their good breath i envy them)

I just wish i could have that. God....it would work wonders for me :(

I'm so sick and tired of it all, i'm awaiting my CT scan results and what my ENT has to say. I have 3 months before school starts again, I want to make sure I do everything I possibly can to start fresh next year, without this ****ing bullshit bad breath.

I JUST WANNA TALK TO PEOPLE, ***k. [-o<
daveparker
Advanced
Posts: 108
Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am

Post by daveparker »

i know right, i dont want to leave my house with this bad breath...i wanna actually talk to people and be able to laugh with my mouth open for once...
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Post by Busted »

You can still talk to them, just don't attack them. ;)

Haha, doesn't make any sense in this case.
perrymason
Advanced
Posts: 134
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am

Post by perrymason »

Busted wrote:You can still talk to them, just don't attack them. ;)

Haha, doesn't make any sense in this case.
lol...jerk >_> \:D/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗