Does anyone constantly have a bad taste in their mouth?
I do, and I always thought that my gums or teeth are screwed up since I didn't have good oral hygiene few years back, but all the dentists i've been to say that my teeth and gums are completely fine, just want to know if bad taste is a common thing among people here or not?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Bad Taste
The same here Dave. My taste goes from metallic to sour and on rare occassions a bitter taste. Therabreath helps rarely, and only for 2 to 3 minutes, then the taste is back again. I also have PND and so far fighting a losing battle with it. Whether or not I eat dairy, protein, sugar, it still shows up although in less quantities.
-
perrymason
- Advanced
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:38 am
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.