Has anybody been tested for a fungal sinus infection or has a fungal infection shown up on a CT scan?
I was reading these sites last night:
http://www.vaxa.com/sinus-candida.cfm
http://www.cityallergy.com/ChronicSinusitis.htm
It seems possible that if you have an intestinal fungal infection (i.e. candida), it could spread to your sinuses. Also, if you've been treated with antibiotics and had your good bacteria wiped out then it could be possible for this fungal infection to take hold in moist and mucousal membranes.
Do you think my ENT would be able to test for this, it looks like it would be picked up on a CT scan, but I know alot of doctors have a hard time accepting fungal infections as a diagnosis. What do other people think?
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Fungal Sinus and Colon Infections
-
emotional rescue
- Sheriff
- Posts: 450
- Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am
If you didn´t went to any Ent, Gastro, or Allergist, you must go and do your tests....sunshine wrote:Did you purchased this product? This what I think I have (fungal sinus infection) I haven't been to an ENT yet. From listen to everyone ENTs are useless. I might try this product.
it´s not recommendable to selfmedicate yourself and dismiss the possibility of having something that could be detectable and maybe treatable....
We won´t find the cure alone, we don´t have the knowledge, someday we´ll find some doctor who cares,
but we have to look for it
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.