For 4 days i've skipped TUNG brushing, yogurt, vitamin C, oranges, salt water gargling, nasal irrigation, and have just been sitting around my house like a bum listening to music. My parents really don't care because they know how bummed out my life is right now. My tongue is almost pure white and I can tell ya, it feels great. You know why? because i just don't give a shit anymore. Over the summer i'll visit my ENT again and i'll most likely start my regiment up again, but til then ***k it all.
I was @ Walmart this morning to pick up some groceries, and I just let it out. It feeeeels sooooooooo gooooood
Guys, when stressed out, just LET IT OUT! If people know you have bad breath, don't try to hide it in front of them. Speak FREEEEELY, because the worst that can happen is, they'll smell your funky breath....which they already know you have. Don't be so down on yourself, God plans his things out and we're nice people, we have good things coming our way. Enjoy many of the other things in life because I am not gonnna bum my self over this. Guys, TBH, I think getting rid of this bad breath is as simple as being OVERLY assertive with your doctor/ENT. Find a new ENT if the one you're with is a piece of shit cuntface (90% are). Take it easy guys, have a good summer. I'll post replies to this or I will post again on this forum when I'm back from my next ENT appointment.(july) HIATUS.
Word of encouragement - pervy19
