THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Biotene Mouthwash

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Biotene Mouthwash

Post by Jimi Stein »

I have read few comments about it, nothing good, so I am opening a new post only about Biotene.

I don't see anything on the website about the ingredients.

http://www.laclede.com/products/mouthwash.asp

How can they be so secretive.

Does this thing work?
mindyb
ungrateful trash
Posts: 273
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:21 am

Post by mindyb »

biotene did SQUAT for me.. just my 2 cents about it :-({|=
dragonbreath
Newbie
Posts: 17
Joined: Tue May 20, 2008 3:30 am
Location: California

Post by dragonbreath »

Never tried it. But I have dry mouth. I think my dry mouth is partially responsible for my BB. I wonder if this would help though.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

Hasn't worked for me. The mouthwash and toothpaste has the most sickly sweet taste and almost slimey in consistency - the smell now makes me feel ill.

Just found the toothpaste at back of my cupboard, ingredients:

Sorbitol, Glycerin (of vegetable origin), Calcium Pyro-phosphate, Hydrated Silica, Xylitol, Isoceteth-20, Cellulose Gum, Flavour, Calcium Lactate, Sodium Benzoate, Beta-d-glucose, Potassium Thiocyanate.

Active Ingredients per 100mg: Lactoperoxidase (15,000 units), Glucose Oxidase (10,000 units), Lysozyme 16(mg), Lactoferrin (16mg), Sodium Monoflurophosphate (cavity inhibitor).

They really couldnt get any more ingredients on the tube!
spygirl
Junior
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:41 pm

Post by spygirl »

Did not help my bb one bit, but did not make it worse too.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

I mean it costs 10 bucks and it has calcium, is it better then other toothpaste or mouthwashes just to prevent cavities?
emotional rescue
Sheriff
Posts: 450
Joined: Wed Apr 25, 2007 4:34 am

Post by emotional rescue »

go for Dentiste toothpaste, the best by far.

Ingredients: eucalyptus, clove, fennel, anise, salvia, catechu, commiphora, cinnamon, myrrhis, chamomila, ratanhia, mint, glycyrrhiza, echinacea, Vitamin C, Xylitol, silica complex
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Dentiste does ***k all for the breath. Still an okay paste though 8)
Happylife
Junior
Posts: 88
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:18 am

Post by Happylife »

I felt more pain ( due to sensitivity) ..on the days i used biotene mouthwash and toothpaste.

It din't do any good for me with BB too...
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Biotene Mouthwash

Post by faith59 »

I have a mini drugstore in my bathroom . I thing I tried all the mouthwashes including Biotene . It didn't do anything for me. I wish I could sell back all the crap I have bought. I could take a nice vacation on some island and forget about my breath.
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Or we can all pool together all the money we were scammed out of and buy our own island!
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

Post by Snobuni »

I'm in!!! When do we go?!!! :D
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗