I am strongly positive that if you sleep in a bed with elevetad position, so your head is higher than your feet, your bb will improve. That actually happened with me when I was sleeping in a car, where my head was much higher than stomach.
Can anybody try that. I know it is impossible to sleep good sitting up but I start to believe that the stomach is somehow causing us to smell bad.
I am burping all the time, sometimes I feel solid food in my mouth from stomach but usually it pumps acid to my throat.
SOmebody do the experiment. I don't have a bed like that.
I think doctors are looking i the wrong direction.
ANd s there somebody on this board who has somebody who can give him idea where the bb is coming from. Is it coming from stomach? Can somebody throw up and somebody else smell their puke?
I am confused totally. Maybe there are bacterias liek pylori that might cause bb from stomach.
I strongly suspect my stomach. My ex told me my bb smells like digested food. Probably she was too nice and actually thought like shit.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Elevated bed and bad breath
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I've had elevated bed for 2 months. It's a classic advice given to people who wake up with reflux. I don't, but I wake up feeling like throwing up sometimes so I thought it should help.
With the bb it doesn't help much, if at all. Hard to tell. It's elevated about 20cm, so I'm hardly sitting up though...
Re: H Pylori overgrowth in stomach, I was tested for that too: Nothing. I've also had gastroscopy etc: Nothing found.
I've always been suspicious of the stomach anyway though. Might be something else...
With the bb it doesn't help much, if at all. Hard to tell. It's elevated about 20cm, so I'm hardly sitting up though...
Re: H Pylori overgrowth in stomach, I was tested for that too: Nothing. I've also had gastroscopy etc: Nothing found.
I've always been suspicious of the stomach anyway though. Might be something else...
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I don't know if I have acid reflux. The gastroscopy showed no signs of it, and I never feel an acidic taste. I often wake up in the middle of the night feeling really sick though, like I'm gonna throw up any second, so I'm guessing that's reflux of some kind, unless it's something else... ...anyway, why don't you elevate your bed as much as you can, & see what happens with your condition..? 
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.