OneDay you last posted On Monday June 9 the positive results baking soda gave you. I am very interested in knowing if you are still using it and how.
how much baking soda?
when do you drink it, night before, morning empty stomach?
How long does it last?
Do you brush tongue with it?
Also same questions for Jimi and others who are trying this stuff.
I have an interview for a job in a week and like to know this information.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
OneDay111 - Jimi - Others RE baking soda
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
In my experience, ingesting anything stronger than 1/4 teaspoon bs per 1/2 glass water 2xday does not bring relief to my bb, in fact anything stronger makes my bb catasthropic because my mouth dries out and my nasal bb becomes very bad. Same thing happens with using bs powder on my tung brush. However, when you experience relief with the right ratio, the effect does not last for more than 30 minutes. I guess this technique is more targeted for long-term alteration of alkalinity level.
Ive not really been on lately but i can answer that.
I dont really know how much baking soda i get about,1/2 teaspoon/ half a glass a water.
I Rinse Drink Spit.
Drink
Rinse Spit
Gargle drink
Rinse gargle spit
Drink, at the end drinking is best.
On a emty stomach once a day in the morning
No i do not brush with it. it hurts my tongue
I dont really know how much baking soda i get about,1/2 teaspoon/ half a glass a water.
I Rinse Drink Spit.
Drink
Rinse Spit
Gargle drink
Rinse gargle spit
Drink, at the end drinking is best.
On a emty stomach once a day in the morning
No i do not brush with it. it hurts my tongue
One Day One Day....
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.