THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Gotta try this out..

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
chikoy
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:37 am

Gotta try this out..

Post by chikoy »

I have been an avid viewer of this website for quiet some time now and I know the major topic here is about bad breath (obviously). :lol:

Together with you peole here I also suffer on this damn ****ing curse so i have been researching desperately just to get rid of this. Fortunately I tried this thing, just an experiment. It kinda have some effect (think so) :-k .. So I also want you to try this out and make some feedback..

Ingredients:
Grape juice

Procedure:
Just gargle and swish it all through mouth and throat (maybe for 2mins quiet better). Just do it after your eat.. I hope it works and have a positive feedback from you..
chikoy
Total Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:37 am

correction

Post by chikoy »

I mean GRAPE FRUIT JUICE..Sorry!!!
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

Let me guess the outcome: It will probably help, for a while, due to acidity. Very refreshing and worth a try for sure 8)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗