THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

A NEW FEAR!!!

Anger management part of the forum :), where you can express anger, sadness, sorrow etc.
lolalola
Junior
Posts: 82
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2008 7:27 pm

A NEW FEAR!!!

Post by lolalola »

Ok so as if I am not paranoid enough with bb, now anytime someone reaches into their pocket or purse, I start to think that they are going to reach for gum and offer it to me. This anxiety and fear and sweat starts even when I don't know the person as long as they are standing close to me and I am afraid that they can smell the bb.
BTW most are reaching for keys, money, wallet and until I see what they have pulled out, I am paralyzed with fear...

When will their be a cure??? I can't go on!!!
Humble
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 4:26 am

BB Encouragement

Post by Humble »

Please be encouraged. I have developed a strong fear of experiencing people's reactions, as well. It is so heartbreaking, because I am a good person. No one deserves this. I have been avoiding social situations for several years. I can't look people in the eye when I talk to them and stand as far back as possible to not offend them with the BB. I have put my dating life on hold. My entire life is on hold. I continue to pray and hope that I will find the remedy that works for me. I hope that you will be encouraged as well. Have you figured out the root of your problem. I suspect mine may be dental-related. I will be trying to get some wisdom tooth extractions in July 2008.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗