THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Chlorophyll

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
oceanloverb
Total Newbie
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Apr 05, 2008 5:45 am

Chlorophyll

Post by oceanloverb »

Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone suggested it to me & said that it is an internal deodorizer. I was just wondering if it is effective.
Has anyone tried to use Chlorophyll to treat bad breath? Someone advised me to use it & said that it was a natural internal cleanser.
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

honestly, I have tried it. I didn't really notice a difference. But then again, i can't smell my own breath so how the hell am I supposed to know if anything works......... sorry I am a little aggrivated today. :(
Humble
Total Newbie
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri May 09, 2008 4:26 am

Chlorophyll

Post by Humble »

I have been experimenting with Chlorophyll tablets for about 1 month. My problem may be dental (Wisdom teeth and Periodontal). I have used the tablets along with Burdock Root tablets and Therabreath. The Therabreath is not very effective, it has to be used every 2-3 hours. I have been told by relatives that they have noticed a mild difference. My mouth feels somewhat cleaner. I will address the dental issue in July 2008. I have been told that drinking hot lemonade may also help a little. I am not sure, but am willing to give it a try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗