I have read that some people have been cured, sometimes only temporarily, from using antibiotics. I live in Southern California and can easily get over the counter antibiotics in Mexico. I'm getting fed up with BB and feel like I need to try everything once.
Does anybody have any advice on types/dosages of antibiotics that would be relevant to treating the throat/nose area?
(Please don't post with warnings about buying antibiotics in Mexico, I know the risks involved and yes, I'm willing to go to Mexican jail to potentially cure myself. )
Before trying antibiotics, make sure you have a way to check your progress though, either with a friend, or with a machine (oral chroma or halimeter), or if you're able to check it properly yourself (lick wrist test etc). If you're not able to monitor the progress, it really is not worth taking antibiotics.
BB comes back (and even more potent) once you stop taking antibiotics. It's safe to assume that if you kept taking em, bb bacteria would simply become resistant to the antibiotics.