I'm 21 years old and have accepted the fact that this BB could continue for years on end. I'm going to try and pursue my dreams, but not forget that I have BB and it will decide some things for me. I'm going to need a stable job/career if I want to live with some level of normality. I'm looking for career ideas that involve little face-to-face with people, preferably work alone or far away from people.
So far I have:
Internet business (work from home)
Truck driver (Big Rigs, UPS delivery, etc...)
Writer (not journalism obviously)
Please suggest any good ideas and why you feel they might be worth pursuing, thank you.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Suggestions for careers for BB sufferers?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
What about Zoo Keeper, Forester or something similar?
After 20 years in an office I'm training as a keeper. Its working out quite well - apart from a 30 min group briefing in the morning (which is informal and doesn't involve desks or anything) I can distance myself from people just enough and position myself to face the wind when I do have to speak with the public or others.
Obviously I love animals, which helps! It's far less stressful and an easier way of life which gives me contact with people without being too close.
After 20 years in an office I'm training as a keeper. Its working out quite well - apart from a 30 min group briefing in the morning (which is informal and doesn't involve desks or anything) I can distance myself from people just enough and position myself to face the wind when I do have to speak with the public or others.
Obviously I love animals, which helps! It's far less stressful and an easier way of life which gives me contact with people without being too close.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.