THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Colloidal silver
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Colloidal silver
I think we need to try and not give up with natural medicines, there were talks about colloidal silver in the apast, I used it too and it helped.
We have probably bacteria overgrowth in our bodies so colloidal silver is a must for us.
I think I will buy this device, It cost 250 bucks I know but still you can make your own colloidal silver,
http://www.sotainstruments.com/products ... pulser.asp
WHat do you think about it We used colloidal silver for nose but probbaly we should drink it.
I am not ****ing giving up, I will try several thinkgs only natiral. I will try tea tree oil, probiotics, liver slush, enemas, colloidal silver, magnetic purification of blood etc.
It has to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to beat this ****ing thing. And also I am taking peroxide and sprayeing in my sinuses starting today.
I think you should do the same thing. Colloidal silver is praised by a lot of people.
We have probably bacteria overgrowth in our bodies so colloidal silver is a must for us.
I think I will buy this device, It cost 250 bucks I know but still you can make your own colloidal silver,
http://www.sotainstruments.com/products ... pulser.asp
WHat do you think about it We used colloidal silver for nose but probbaly we should drink it.
I am not ****ing giving up, I will try several thinkgs only natiral. I will try tea tree oil, probiotics, liver slush, enemas, colloidal silver, magnetic purification of blood etc.
It has to work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We need to beat this ****ing thing. And also I am taking peroxide and sprayeing in my sinuses starting today.
I think you should do the same thing. Colloidal silver is praised by a lot of people.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
-
Hal_1t0515
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am
Purest Colloids makes a product called MesoSilver which is a true silver colloid. It's safe to take daily, because it is not silver ions in solution but the actual microspcopic silver metal particles in suspension. A true silver colloidal suspension should be brown in color, not clear.
Those electric "colloidal" silver kits create mostly silver ions, which are not safe to use on a regular basis. There's a lot of misinfo on colloidal silver out there, usually from the companies selling the home silver ion kits.
Those electric "colloidal" silver kits create mostly silver ions, which are not safe to use on a regular basis. There's a lot of misinfo on colloidal silver out there, usually from the companies selling the home silver ion kits.
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
Just this week I saw the man who's skin turned blue on tv. He started drinking colloidal silver for some kind of ailment and did not noticed his skin turning blue until people commented on it. Now he is getting ready to marry and doesn't mind the attention he gets from people and he is still drinking that stuff!
Jimi you mentioned food grade peroxide. What is the full name and where do I find it? Also you mention adding tree oil and baking soda. Have you?
Jimi you mentioned food grade peroxide. What is the full name and where do I find it? Also you mention adding tree oil and baking soda. Have you?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.