THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure

Post by Jimi Stein »

I jsut saw today on curezone forum about this mms, it says it is a ,miracle cure and stuff, and this stuff is used in mouthwashes we all know.

I personally have horrible sideffects with my teeth, basically I am rolling in my bed after taking chlorine dioxide mouthwash for 1 day. And these people claim it cures everything and how natural it is.

WTF is going on???

Here you can check this stuff yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58w ... re=related

I think this is a huge scam.
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

Re: MMS - Chlorine Dioxide - MAGICAL Cure

Post by faith59 »

Jimi wrote:I jsut saw today on curezone forum about this mms, it says it is a ,miracle cure and stuff, and this stuff is used in mouthwashes we all know.

I personally have horrible sideffects with my teeth, basically I am rolling in my bed after taking chlorine dioxide mouthwash for 1 day. And these people claim it cures everything and how natural it is.

WTF is going on???

Here you can check this stuff yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hURrd58w ... re=related

I think this is a huge scam.
Jimi

I found this forum that seems to have people on there that are trying this MMS .Everybody needs to read this.


http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 38937/pg37

http://miraclemineralsolutions.com/ :-k
mizz123
Junior
Posts: 81
Joined: Fri Jun 06, 2008 12:27 am

Post by mizz123 »

Interesting I am going to order some. I will let you know how it works.
Thanks for the info, Jimi.
faith59
Junior
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Metairie, La

MMS Miracle Mineral

Post by faith59 »

Found a another website with people's testimonials http://www.healthsalon.org/369/mms-test ... -chlorite/
It sounds like it's worth a try!!
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Within the first hour of sipping this, I felt “high”
This just sounds ridiculous
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

:-k
Last edited by thanatos on Fri Jan 17, 2014 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

exactly, africa labs are shit
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗