THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Pineapple and bromelia
Pineapple and bromelia
Hi Folks, I would like to know if you have already tried eating pineapple. I am amazed I post this and nobody seem to at least try it. Pineapple is working for me, it has bromelia an enzime that helps with proteins reduction. There is also this natural pills called papaya enzime, it has bromelia too. It works my friends try it and comment. I also made a post on other things not related to badbreath, we should start thinking something else, (post called libertad, independencia e innovacion). At least give you a break on bad breath and try to see that there are opportunities out there to claim high, leverage each other, get money so that we all can go through research to find the cure together.
I wish this helps, but please give it a hope.
I wish this helps, but please give it a hope.
YES CH-ADAMS
pineapple really does works
Like 2 months ago i was eating pineaple everyday and everytime i ate it, the nasty taste in my mouth would just dissapear.I would buy those fruit mixes with apple and pineapple in it. I never post anything about cause i thought it was stupid to say that pineapple helped a little bit. My mouth felt really good everytime i ate pineapple. Now that your talking about it i´m gonna start eating it again. I buy those fruit mixes at the supermarket but i stopped cause it´s a lil bit expensive. I never thought that someone would notice it
Like 2 months ago i was eating pineaple everyday and everytime i ate it, the nasty taste in my mouth would just dissapear.I would buy those fruit mixes with apple and pineapple in it. I never post anything about cause i thought it was stupid to say that pineapple helped a little bit. My mouth felt really good everytime i ate pineapple. Now that your talking about it i´m gonna start eating it again. I buy those fruit mixes at the supermarket but i stopped cause it´s a lil bit expensive. I never thought that someone would notice it
How does this work with the low protein diet tho? I read up on bromelain, it says:
"Bromelain is a powerful digestive enzyme, from pineapple.
What are Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive enzymes are proteins specially tailored to break down foods into nutrients that your body can then readily digest."
If they are proteins (something which were are trying not to in-take) I'm guessing they wouldn't be any good for those who are on the diet?
"Bromelain is a powerful digestive enzyme, from pineapple.
What are Digestive Enzymes?
Digestive enzymes are proteins specially tailored to break down foods into nutrients that your body can then readily digest."
If they are proteins (something which were are trying not to in-take) I'm guessing they wouldn't be any good for those who are on the diet?
Hi Guys
I have also read about mushrooms have you hear that some kind of mushrooms are even used to treat cancer. Shiitake and other kind of them. I read that they are used in Japan and Asia for healing purposes from ancient times. Mushrooms helps also with proteins reduction. Someone from Asia or from East has tried them or know more about it.
Pineapple on the other hand is extremely good it works perfect for me. Do you know something, pineapple is used in cooking to soften the beaf, just leave the beaf mix with it for some hours. It really works, it is so good. Fortunately pinneaple is really cheap here in my country, you can but 2 medium size pineapples with a buck. I would love if I could send to you lots of them.
With hope,
I have also read about mushrooms have you hear that some kind of mushrooms are even used to treat cancer. Shiitake and other kind of them. I read that they are used in Japan and Asia for healing purposes from ancient times. Mushrooms helps also with proteins reduction. Someone from Asia or from East has tried them or know more about it.
Pineapple on the other hand is extremely good it works perfect for me. Do you know something, pineapple is used in cooking to soften the beaf, just leave the beaf mix with it for some hours. It really works, it is so good. Fortunately pinneaple is really cheap here in my country, you can but 2 medium size pineapples with a buck. I would love if I could send to you lots of them.
With hope,
-
ceejay2005
- Total Newbie
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2009 6:35 am
Causes? Bacteria so it could be a medical condition or through gingivitis.
Effects? Other than reminding people the sweet fragrance of something that resembles a month old garbage bin and week old dirty toilet, one whiff could possibly send them to the brink of death through oxygen deprivation.
Remedies: Brush teeth every after meal, floss, use mouthwash. If smell persists check with a dentist to determine the cause. He might need to remove the plaque if any.
________
Suprise Dentists
Effects? Other than reminding people the sweet fragrance of something that resembles a month old garbage bin and week old dirty toilet, one whiff could possibly send them to the brink of death through oxygen deprivation.
Remedies: Brush teeth every after meal, floss, use mouthwash. If smell persists check with a dentist to determine the cause. He might need to remove the plaque if any.
________
Suprise Dentists
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.