THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
White lump deep in my throat
-
engrhaider
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:28 pm
White lump deep in my throat
I have seen a white lump deep in my throat, I have booked GPs appointment for tomorrow, I will try to post the results. I am a bit saddened that it might be tumour, on the other hand I am a bit happy atleast I will know what is the cause of this embarassment. I am half dead with halitosis anyway doesn't matter whatever it is, WISH WHATEVER IT IS, IS TREATABLE AND SOURCE OF MY MISERY.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.