THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Soft Palate

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Soft Palate

Post by Charley »

Who was it that suggested our problem lies with the soft palate? Would like to pm and discuss if that's ok.

I did search on 'soft palate' but nothing came up.

Ta
Cured
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:24 am

Re: Soft Palate

Post by Cured »

That may have been pervy19:
pervy19 wrote:I have a nasal odor (but I have post nasal drip) and i'm pretty sure my soft palate + throat are the sources of BB. Interesting post, thanks again for posting.
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

It was probably me:

http://tinyurl.com/5pujjx


Let's keep the debate public, it's more xciting...
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

How random, I just this second sent you a pm!

Happy to keep it public, was just wondering how you were getting on with the theory and if you'd tried anything new?
Larc400
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:27 pm

Post by Larc400 »

8) 8) 8)

No progress :oops: I haven't been able to find a way to even check if there is a smell above the soft palate. I'm not able to put a finger up there, due to the gag reflex etc. How can we reach it..?
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK

Post by Charley »

It's tricky, sometimes I can get my toothbrush up there while sticking out my tongue but other times I actually thow up.

Looking in the mirror seems to distract my brain from the gag but not very often.

Mmmmmmmmmmmm our next quest :-k
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗