THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Cavaties filling

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Needsbbmiracle
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 am

Cavaties filling

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

Could cavaties filling be the cause of bad breath?? I don't know if that sounds ridiculous or not, but I started thinking that was when when my bad breath started
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

r u joking with us, of course they can cause bb, on the other hand a bum with totally decayed teeth might have a super fresh breath all the time.

It depends probably on your saliva bacterial predominance

so go and fix your teeth, that should be no.1 concern of yours.

It does not hurt, you take a shot and just relax , dont feel anything

or go to laser dentist, and you will not need even a shot
Needsbbmiracle
Newbie
Posts: 25
Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 am

Post by Needsbbmiracle »

But I got my teeth filled when I was like maybe 11 or 12 years old, and thats when I think my bad breath started but Im not sure, what should I tell the dentist? To fix it? remove it>? Im confused and frusturated :(
tokmik
Total Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by tokmik »

I had a filling put in recently and I was wondering the same thing after my boyfriend had kindly comment a few times "Wooooo" LOL! My boyfriend said that his friend had the same thing happen and that his dentist said that it is common for a few weeks after dental work to have bad breath. I hope that helps. I have yet to find the reasoning, conformation, or a "cure" but maybe it can offer you some relief to know that you are not alone. :)
________
az cosmetic dentistry
sneezeeffect
Newbie
Posts: 27
Joined: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:59 pm

Post by sneezeeffect »

i think i have the same problem on my top right molar. you can tell them to replace the filling or remove the tooth. im gonna ask my dentist when i go in for a cleaning osmetime this month.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗