THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Where does everyone work?
-
daveparker
- Advanced
- Posts: 108
- Joined: Sat May 03, 2008 7:10 am
Where does everyone work?
So where do all you guys and ladies work at? How is it?
In a huge company, but luckily I have my own office, where i can avoid talking for the most part. I can go 3-4 days with out anyone noticing my BB. Everyone knows I have it, so it's probably also that people avoid having to talk to me as well. Works for me!
Really the BB doesn't bother me, the reactions do.
Really the BB doesn't bother me, the reactions do.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.