Hey Guys
Anyone had any successes with this, its meant to be used instead of toothpaste/mouth washes
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
ORAMD DOES IT WORK?
-
Hal_1t0515
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am
I've been using it to brush with for a week now. It seems to be making the gums healthier - they're less sensitive and no bleeding after flossing. But It hasn't helped the bb as far as I can tell. In my case the bb may not be caused by gum disease.
I still rinse with DioxiRinse (chlorine dioxide) in the morning, followed by brushing with OraMd. But as soon as I drink some coffee or tea, the bad taste in my throat comes back.
I still rinse with DioxiRinse (chlorine dioxide) in the morning, followed by brushing with OraMd. But as soon as I drink some coffee or tea, the bad taste in my throat comes back.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.