I'm in.
how do I add people to MSN. Haven't used this in years.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Msn Messenger
Yes, I agree, we should add one another. the anonymity and thought of being able to chat to people who can understand is heartwarming. Why not everybody add the guy who started this thread and he can forward a contact list to everyone else? More efficient?
You can add under your contacts. Theres an option in your MSN to add a new contact.
You can add under your contacts. Theres an option in your MSN to add a new contact.
Only 2 people have added me so far!!
Dont you guys think its better talking on a messenger than posting on a forum and waiting for a reply?
There will be quicker exchange of information between us.
We can also have group chats. Come on people I know because of numnerous attempts on our part without success can dampen our spirit but we cant live like this forever. We must find a cure together.
Nobody out there gives 2 sh1t about us. People out there do not understand our problem and think our condition is more to do with our hygiene. I am desperate to find a cure like all of you.
My life has been a nightmare for the last 8 and half years. My teenage years went out of the window. Didnt get to experience a normal 'teenage' life.
Today I am 24 and I dont want to be suffering from this when I am 30. Want to experiene life just like everybody. A normal f*cking life without this condition.
Had a gf 1 year ago and life can be beautiful. Love passion faith are few things that make our life very beautiful. I want to experience all of them. Without a cure I am afraid these things will be greek and latin to me.
-Sun-
Dont you guys think its better talking on a messenger than posting on a forum and waiting for a reply?
There will be quicker exchange of information between us.
We can also have group chats. Come on people I know because of numnerous attempts on our part without success can dampen our spirit but we cant live like this forever. We must find a cure together.
Nobody out there gives 2 sh1t about us. People out there do not understand our problem and think our condition is more to do with our hygiene. I am desperate to find a cure like all of you.
My life has been a nightmare for the last 8 and half years. My teenage years went out of the window. Didnt get to experience a normal 'teenage' life.
Today I am 24 and I dont want to be suffering from this when I am 30. Want to experiene life just like everybody. A normal f*cking life without this condition.
Had a gf 1 year ago and life can be beautiful. Love passion faith are few things that make our life very beautiful. I want to experience all of them. Without a cure I am afraid these things will be greek and latin to me.
-Sun-
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.