THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Contact info

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Contact info

Post by sun »

Jimi, how do I get in touch with Cured. Do you have his email address or contact no? Anyone out here know how to get in touch with him. I have sent him a message but unfortunately I havent got a reply as yet.

-Sun-
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Post by sun »

wow 10 people view this topic and not a single reply?
thanks guys..
thanatos
God
Posts: 651
Joined: Mon Jan 22, 2007 4:11 am
Gender:

Post by thanatos »

Get used it it. Sometimes I get no replies and hundreds of views.

It's the name of the game.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

why don't you click on pm on his profile
sun
Junior
Posts: 53
Joined: Sun May 06, 2007 8:21 am

Post by sun »

Jimi wrote:why don't you click on pm on his profile
I did but no reply as yet! when I pm does it go to his email address or the bb mail?
Cured
Junior
Posts: 87
Joined: Wed May 14, 2008 4:24 am

Post by Cured »

Sun I replied to your PM...check your PMs.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗