First of all, thank you Oceanside for your valuable advice on how to cure bad breath.
What I did was have some chewable Vit. C for 2 days to see if it works. And it didn't work.
I still had bad breath.
Only this morning at school, people sitting next to me, even those who sat at least 3m away from me, seemed to be affected by my smell.
3 people around me kept pinching their noses throughout the lecture although I kept my mouth shut tight. I suffered emotionally for 2 hours as much as they did physically.
Then at lunch time during the 3 hour break, I bought NeilMed Sinus Rinse at the school pharmacy.
I tell you this was the cure.
I rinsed my sinus and after I'd done it. It felt so fresh. I could actually breath comfortably through my nose.
I had a queer sense that my breath felt fresh.
I wasn't sure however whether it really did affect my bad breath.
All I could was to go into the lecture room at 2pm and sit next to someone.
Now, there were 2 people sitting next to me on each side.
They did not seem to notice any bad breath from me, and I definitely felt that my breath was fresh. So I talked to them quite comfortably.
You know how I felt? Such Joy Unspeakable. I coudn't resist smiling but I did resist so as not to appear mentally unstable. lol.
It's been four hours since I felt that I'm cured by this NeilMed Sinus Rinse.
I recommend this to everyone.
I tried many things. Strict Diet Plan, Probiotics, Vit. C etc. but they didn't work.
And now who would've thought that sinus rinse could cure bad breath?
Or should I say bad nose breath!
Members, the source of the problem may not be in your mouth but in your nose!!!!
If other people can smell your bad breath even when your mouth is shut, please seriously consider the possiblity of the bad nose breath! And try using Sinus Rinse, NeilMed!
I may be too quick to judge that I'm cured.
But you know I've had fresh breath for 2 solid hours during the lecture.
That is something!
Ok. I will leave it to you now. If nothing is working. Try rinsing your nose!
Best wishes!
Luke
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
I think I'm cured today quite unexpectedly after 7 yrs.
-
Needsbbmiracle
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 am
-
angst-ridden
- Advanced
- Posts: 112
- Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:17 pm
same here, i dont have post nasal drip but damn, the smell can REALLY travel! and my mouth is tightly shut! of course you know you stink, coz your mouth feels REALLY uncomfortable its like "oral suffocating" but you cant open you mouth coz it will smell even more. hopefully that works on me. i'll try it. mjump7, i wonder how i should use it though if i dont have PND coz i havent used any of those irrigators or any PND medicine that ive been reading about in the forum.
-
Needsbbmiracle
- Newbie
- Posts: 25
- Joined: Sun Jul 20, 2008 5:56 am
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I tried this, it did gave me less white coating on the tongue in the morning after wakening. However I didn't notice any evidence that the bb is always reduced. In the opposite, I got severe headache and head pressure, cold-like feelings, and it triggered me severe bad nose breath. But there was one or two days my breath seems better. Don't know why. During the irrigating, my nostril can get suddenly congested, and the water can not flow from one to the other nostril. CT scan is too expensive for me, so the Ent doctor just gave me Nasonex to try. Even if the CT result says I need a surgery, I don't know if I can afford it because I have no insurance to cover. But I am considering to do it by any means today coz I can't take this any more..
Is saline irrigation appropriate for any kind of sinus diseas that cause bad breath? Anybody experienced the same headache after the irrigation?
I told the doctor about my constant PND, nose congestion, dryness and headache, but didn't mention the bb /bad nose breath and he didn't mention it either. I'm worried if the doctor can help me with a surgery if we don't discuss bb(still don't have the courage to bring it up)?
Is saline irrigation appropriate for any kind of sinus diseas that cause bad breath? Anybody experienced the same headache after the irrigation?
I told the doctor about my constant PND, nose congestion, dryness and headache, but didn't mention the bb /bad nose breath and he didn't mention it either. I'm worried if the doctor can help me with a surgery if we don't discuss bb(still don't have the courage to bring it up)?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.