THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Interesting visit to the ENT
Interesting visit to the ENT
I visited an 'ENT SPECIALIST' yesterday. I went there with 1 thing on my mind. To get my tonsils and adenoids removed. When I got there, I didnt want to duck and dodge, so fired at point blank. Told him about my problem and how long I have been suffering from, the various products that I used. How rare my case is, etc etc. He sat there quitely listening to me. When I was done, I told him what could be the cause.
He told me "ITS IN YOUR HEAD, I SUGGEST YOU SEE A PHYCHITRIST, THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. 7/10 PEOPLE THAT COME TO ME CLAIM TO HAVE CHRONIC HALITOSIS BUT ITS ACTUALLY IN THEIR HEAD AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM'. I was very annoyed. Motherfucker thought I was going crazy and was obssessed with this condition. ANyway I suggested removing my tonsils and adenoids as possible problem. He said "IM THE EXPERT AND I DONT THINK THAT IS NECCESARY".
I am very frustated guys. Now I will lie if I have too. How did you guys manage to get your doctors to perform tonsilsectomy and as well as removing your adenoids.
Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Regards,
-Sun-
He told me "ITS IN YOUR HEAD, I SUGGEST YOU SEE A PHYCHITRIST, THAT WOULD MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER. 7/10 PEOPLE THAT COME TO ME CLAIM TO HAVE CHRONIC HALITOSIS BUT ITS ACTUALLY IN THEIR HEAD AND YOU ARE ONE OF THEM'. I was very annoyed. Motherfucker thought I was going crazy and was obssessed with this condition. ANyway I suggested removing my tonsils and adenoids as possible problem. He said "IM THE EXPERT AND I DONT THINK THAT IS NECCESARY".
I am very frustated guys. Now I will lie if I have too. How did you guys manage to get your doctors to perform tonsilsectomy and as well as removing your adenoids.
Eagerly waiting for your reply.
Regards,
-Sun-
He said everything seems in order and everything looks fine. This was when he was checking my nose and mouth. Thats how he concluded that it was in my head. I told him how rare was my case was but he refuse to believe. He was very arrogant and egoistic. Saying how experience he is and he knows everything about ENT under the sun. When he asked me for reference- I told him about few ppl in my family that will say the same. He said to get them to the clinic and he will suggest to them to take me to a 'phychiatrist'.
Wasted $80 bucks for his consultation which is as useless as David Beckhams left foot.
I am looking for another good ENT doctor now. I think I know what to say now. Because this guy thought I was crazy when I said ive been having this for 8 years and that too 24/7. He said thats impossible. I guess I will tell the next ENT doc that I have throat infection and mention it gives me halitosis quite often. And its been going on for8-9 months or some crap to make it sound beleivable.
Wasted $80 bucks for his consultation which is as useless as David Beckhams left foot.
I am looking for another good ENT doctor now. I think I know what to say now. Because this guy thought I was crazy when I said ive been having this for 8 years and that too 24/7. He said thats impossible. I guess I will tell the next ENT doc that I have throat infection and mention it gives me halitosis quite often. And its been going on for8-9 months or some crap to make it sound beleivable.
Well he said my breath was ok. And I told him that I brushed my teeh 2 mins before entering his office. Showed him my brush and t.paste that was in my pocket. And I told him give it 10mins and you will sniffmacks86 wrote:i hear alot of guys get this 'its in your head' stuff from doc's / dentisits. i dont understand, did you ask then to test it outright/breath directly at them etc.?
its so confusing, why would they outright lie-or do they actually not detect anything?
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. very frustating.
God dammit, its just like Thanatos said... they KNOW they can't cure it and would rather just belittle us like the rest of society does.
I fully support any chronic halitosis sufferers lying to their ENTs to get something done about this.
I have a feeling ENTs see this problem more than any other type of specialist but for some sick reason do not want to confront it/ be honest with us.
Hey Mr. ENT, if you're afraid of making me suicidal by telling me my breath stinks don't worry about it. Society lets me know I stink every single day of my life and I still haven't offed myself.
I fully support any chronic halitosis sufferers lying to their ENTs to get something done about this.
I have a feeling ENTs see this problem more than any other type of specialist but for some sick reason do not want to confront it/ be honest with us.
Hey Mr. ENT, if you're afraid of making me suicidal by telling me my breath stinks don't worry about it. Society lets me know I stink every single day of my life and I still haven't offed myself.
Damn some ENT's are so funny. "It's in your head".
That has to be one of the most unoriginal answers ever. But yeah, although the best ENT I visited so far admitted I do have bb. He tried to make the problem less big by telling me it's bearable and not that bad.
But in the end he was clueless too and told me not to visit him anymore unless it was a real big problem.
The other ones told me I didn't have bb + when I spoke to them about it, they seemed to be very shy about the whole thing, like it's still a taboo. The funniest thing I heard was that everyone has bb, because it comes from the stomach.
That has to be one of the most unoriginal answers ever. But yeah, although the best ENT I visited so far admitted I do have bb. He tried to make the problem less big by telling me it's bearable and not that bad.
But in the end he was clueless too and told me not to visit him anymore unless it was a real big problem.
The other ones told me I didn't have bb + when I spoke to them about it, they seemed to be very shy about the whole thing, like it's still a taboo. The funniest thing I heard was that everyone has bb, because it comes from the stomach.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.