THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

TUNG BRUSH

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
shorty
Total Newbie
Posts: 12
Joined: Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:50 pm

TUNG BRUSH

Post by shorty »

Would someone please order me a tung brush. I will send you a money order to pay for brush and shipping. I went to drugstore.com website but they said that they didn't take checks or money orders. The stores here in my town discountinued their supplies of tung brushes :cry: . Please send me a P.M. and I'll give you my address. Also I could get yours so I can send the money. Thanks :D
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗