THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Benadryl?
Benadryl?
Has anybody tried Benadryl? Below is the second post I've read (on two different sites) of a sufferer getting relief from this.
You never know especially for those of us who feel our problem is sinus related or some upper respiratory type of problem or odor comes from the nose. My aunt has told me it does treat upper respiratory problems (she's worked in medical profession).
The poster, like many of us, had tried everything. I am picking up a box later today and see what happens. Read entire post.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 300AAp09w7
Bloo
You never know especially for those of us who feel our problem is sinus related or some upper respiratory type of problem or odor comes from the nose. My aunt has told me it does treat upper respiratory problems (she's worked in medical profession).
The poster, like many of us, had tried everything. I am picking up a box later today and see what happens. Read entire post.
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index ... 300AAp09w7
Bloo
The one time I asked my dentists about my bb and he denied it was dental related he mention post nasal drip (first time I heard about this) and suggested benadryl but also said this can give dry mouth so I never tried it but I will ask my nephrologyst if it's ok to take. (Nephrologyst is my kidney doctor and I always consult him about new meds. other doctors want to put me on) Dry mouth can be relieved with water, sugar free gum and candy.
I actually just picked up the capsules. I couldn't find the non-drowsy formula though, did you? I know for sure that my odor comes from my nose so I certainly hope this helps. I've tried the nasal rinses and Neilmed but none of that has worked. I even tried HCL recently and ended up in Emergency (I'll spare you all the details).
Anyways, I'm taking two tonight before I go to bed. The person in the post said after three days her odor was gone.
Thanatos, have you hAD dry mouth after having taken Benadryl for so long and might that be contributing to the bb situation and making it worse?
Anyways, I'm taking two tonight before I go to bed. The person in the post said after three days her odor was gone.
Thanatos, have you hAD dry mouth after having taken Benadryl for so long and might that be contributing to the bb situation and making it worse?
Hi all - Sorry its taken me so long to post an update but I wanted to be sure of my progress -- confirm with my family and all that before posting.
The good news is after 4 or 5 nights of taking one benadryl tablet each night before bed, the nose odor is completely gone. So if I don't speak, I'm fine (even went to see a movie - dark knight - theatre was crowded and the people sitting next to me didn't react at all).
But now I have an odor thats coming from my mouth which is soo frustrating and that odor is a rotten egg type smell. This problem is so weird. I don't understand why I'm fine from the nose, but still screwed from the mouth. So life is still just dandy... crazy](./images/smilies/eusa_wall.gif)
The good news is after 4 or 5 nights of taking one benadryl tablet each night before bed, the nose odor is completely gone. So if I don't speak, I'm fine (even went to see a movie - dark knight - theatre was crowded and the people sitting next to me didn't react at all).
But now I have an odor thats coming from my mouth which is soo frustrating and that odor is a rotten egg type smell. This problem is so weird. I don't understand why I'm fine from the nose, but still screwed from the mouth. So life is still just dandy... crazy
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.