THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

OTHER FORUMS

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Snobuni
Sheriff
Posts: 381
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:53 am

OTHER FORUMS

Post by Snobuni »

I was wondering about other forums that people check up on regularly. I've searched a few times but only every come up with curezone and a few other rubbish ones. Are there any other sites that are worth looking at occasionally?

Does anybody have any links? I'm not saying I'm not happy with this site (just the opposite), but I imagine it's probably a good thing to keep informed via a few good forums.
sharon
Junior
Posts: 99
Joined: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:41 am

Post by sharon »

Scientist42
Advanced
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2008 9:11 pm

Post by Scientist42 »

Hi Snobuni,
Hope you can make our UK Meetup in Tower Hill, London September 13th and 14th (12pm both days). Please give me a call on my landline if you're coming Tel 01375 484 269

Regarding other Groups, I very occassionally post on:-

http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/BreathHelp4U2/

http://curezone.com/forums/f.asp?f=326

There is also a Halitosis board on Healthboards.com but I don't recomend it as the moderator likes to ban people for the slightest infringements such as posting your email address or mentioning another board or providing a link to most things!

All the best.
Arun
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗