THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Irrigation of the nasal passages

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
johnny797
Total Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:13 pm

Irrigation of the nasal passages

Post by johnny797 »

I've been irrigating over a month and got not relief....I have not tried letting the solution go back into my mouth, but I will try. I've been suffering with CH too for the past 6yrs. No one seems to relate to my condition, even my wife. Do any of you live in NJ? Maybe we could get together and really give each other an honest opinion about our breath. Let me know your thoughts.
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196
Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am

Post by Eric »

I do nasal irrigation using a NeilMed SinusRinse bottle. They cost like 7 bucks or something, its essentially just a glorified plastic bottle. I am careful to purposefully let the warm salt water run down the back of my throat and my nostril because that seems to keep my breath less offensive for the most time.

I think he reason this helps me is because after I eat food gets caught in the back of my throat above my tonsils and this procedure flushes that stuff out.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗