THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

inbox notification

All the updates, problems using our website, questions about our website goes here
jiazzsy
Junior
Posts: 80
Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 12:54 pm
Location: London, UK

inbox notification

Post by jiazzsy »

Hi Jimi, it would be really great if we had a better notification of private messages received. It will help the members keep in touch regularly in private and also increase our website traffic. I didn't notice that I had private messages until I checked it very carefully.
Jimi Stein
Site Admin
Posts: 2212
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
Gender:
Contact:

Post by Jimi Stein »

Well you get an email each time you get a pm, so that is really strange, maybe it goes into your spam folder?

I always get emails when somebody pm me
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗