Hello everybody,
I've been reading up on yeast/sugar free diets, and wondering if anyone has ever gone on one? Makes a lot of sense to me, eliminate yeast and sugar laden foods and drinks, which bacterie in bodies love to feed, and you starve and kill the bacteria, top that with daily regime of probiotec natural yoghurt and it may cure your BB. I will be starting my yeast free diet this coming few weeks and will post updates. If anyone has any advice or input about experiences they have had, please share.
THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
yeast free diets
I've tried it - but its bloody difficult. Ultimately, I couldn't keep it up. The advice on this sort of thing is that it may take a looong time before you see results (if indeed that was the issue in the first place ....which we can't be certain of).
I came to this point having done some 'tests' through an alternative medicine practitioner. He reckoned I had issues with sugars and yeast....
I came to this point having done some 'tests' through an alternative medicine practitioner. He reckoned I had issues with sugars and yeast....
I am also doing that too right now and let me tell you it is so damn hard ..im so craving for food exspially for sugar ..now i know what a drug atitic goes through.A practioner told me the same thing about candida yeast in our bodies.I notice sometimes before i never was a sweet lover then all of a sudden i go on this sugar high then the next day my toungue & bb is even worse.i was told when we eat sugar or yeast .it feeds the bacterial in our bodies and i believe our bb would be better if we get rid of those toxins in our bodies and need to go on this strict diet on raw food vegetatables (i ususally blend it in the blender) ,so first we need to clean our mouths with either prescription or herbals (just look up in google,but i think prescription would be better for candida yeast that i believe what our coated tongue is from, then we can start the detox in our bodiese.There is this test that you can get fron your doctor to see if their is Candida (yeast infection ) in our body in order to get that prescription .With having that yeast candida is in our body is so toxic that our inmune system is not functioning which makes it worse for our bodies to fight infection & bacteial.I notice that my tongue and tast buds are staring to get better.I think we need to this as least for a month .Good luck !
I have to say I always feel better on an anti-candida diet. In particular sugar and alcholol will really adversely affect my breath. I also try to avoid wheat as it leaves me quite bloated, particularly refined wheat like white bread or pasta although wheat is one thing I really get cravings for as well. I have also been diagnosed with Candida by alternative health practitioners although I do not believe this is the sole cause of my odour. I think it helps me by increasing my immune system and that helps to fight off the bugs that cause the bb...but that is just my own theory
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.