THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Would fasting for a few days work?
Would fasting for a few days work?
Reading through the list of benefits of Fasting, I am somewhat convinced that It would help us. What do you guys think? I will try it out in the next few months and let you guys know the result.
Fasting may actually make the problem worse...there's the
hunger breath that you will get the first few days and then there's the bad breath that you get after long term fasting which is caused by the detoxifying of you body. It is common knowledge that those who fast get a white tongue because of this. I would only do a true fast if I had some time on my hands to be alone. Otherwise you could try a fast using vegetable broth or a raw diet, to feed your body minimally to avoid hunger breath....that's my advise..
hunger breath that you will get the first few days and then there's the bad breath that you get after long term fasting which is caused by the detoxifying of you body. It is common knowledge that those who fast get a white tongue because of this. I would only do a true fast if I had some time on my hands to be alone. Otherwise you could try a fast using vegetable broth or a raw diet, to feed your body minimally to avoid hunger breath....that's my advise..
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
I've tried fasting about a year ago. i could only last 4 days tho. On the 4th day, i seriously vomitted like 20 times and i was too weak to even get out of bed, never felt so sick in my life so i stopped the fast. The people on Curezone said that was actually a good thing, that it was my body getting rid of toxins, I'm not sure what to think of that. Interestingly enough, i had the same experience with the master cleanse, on the 4th day, my stomach was very upset. I wish i had kept going but vomiting non-stop isn't fun at all. I haven't had any food today so far, maybe i'll try fasting again.
ps: muslim fasting isn't real fasting, you still eat some food in the morning, just no meat, right?
ps: muslim fasting isn't real fasting, you still eat some food in the morning, just no meat, right?
Hi Iva,
FASTING is one of the worst thing to do.Just to let you know. Anyone thinking of doing a fast for a day or any time only do it if you can afford to spend time by yourself with no human contact.
Fasting will give you hunger bad breath which will make halitosis worst. Also if you deprive yourself of certain nutrients whether protein or carbohydrates then you will have even worst bad breath.
I used to miss breakfast everyday when I was fasting and would also miss lunch everyday. When I fasted I noticed a terrible bad breath that even I could smell.
When I decided to fast by eating less or by restricting certain foods then I noticed that my body became run down to the point of not being able to fight any infections cold, flu or whatever.
Fasting is a no, no for me.
I have started to enjoy food again after a year of fasting which did nothing but made by breath worst.
How did I know that my breath was worst? Well my co-workers would always tell me make sure I eat lunch. They would tell me continuously every lunch time. They most likely smelled my breath when I was fasting.
Also, I used to deprive myself of protein, sugary foods, donuts, cookies, fudge or anything sweet. WELL I have started to enjoy foods again.
Life is too short to deny ourselves of simple food in the aim of getting rid of bad breath which does not work.
I now balance my food intake with protein, carbohydrate, fruits and vegetable. And Oh. I now enjoy cookies, cakes, fudge. The difference is now I floss and brush after eating these sugary foods.
Live life to the fullest. Life is too short to put our bodies in unnecessary misery. We have enough of that from other people who smell our bad breath. Eat what you want to and enjoy life.
D
FASTING is one of the worst thing to do.Just to let you know. Anyone thinking of doing a fast for a day or any time only do it if you can afford to spend time by yourself with no human contact.
Fasting will give you hunger bad breath which will make halitosis worst. Also if you deprive yourself of certain nutrients whether protein or carbohydrates then you will have even worst bad breath.
I used to miss breakfast everyday when I was fasting and would also miss lunch everyday. When I fasted I noticed a terrible bad breath that even I could smell.
When I decided to fast by eating less or by restricting certain foods then I noticed that my body became run down to the point of not being able to fight any infections cold, flu or whatever.
Fasting is a no, no for me.
I have started to enjoy food again after a year of fasting which did nothing but made by breath worst.
How did I know that my breath was worst? Well my co-workers would always tell me make sure I eat lunch. They would tell me continuously every lunch time. They most likely smelled my breath when I was fasting.
Also, I used to deprive myself of protein, sugary foods, donuts, cookies, fudge or anything sweet. WELL I have started to enjoy foods again.
Life is too short to deny ourselves of simple food in the aim of getting rid of bad breath which does not work.
I now balance my food intake with protein, carbohydrate, fruits and vegetable. And Oh. I now enjoy cookies, cakes, fudge. The difference is now I floss and brush after eating these sugary foods.
Live life to the fullest. Life is too short to put our bodies in unnecessary misery. We have enough of that from other people who smell our bad breath. Eat what you want to and enjoy life.
D
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.