THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
MMS- miracle mineral supplement- is helping me
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
MMS
I bought just the MMS because I had bought the citric acid at a local health food store. I had been thinking for a while that I was going to try it, but just kept up with those negative thoughts..."another scam". I really hope this will do some of things they say it will. I would love to have more energy and I read about several people having more energy. Maybe this can really help all of us with this condition. 
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I have read the ebook from that old dude that is the "author" of MMS. The only time the teeth were mentioned is when some dude took it and his gums become stiff but later his tooth came out - so if it would have a positive effect on his tooth it would not come out. Probably that dude lost all his teeth because of MMS, many people experience problems with teeth but they cant see the connection!!
And the Jim Humble said he does not know about any side effect on teeth, of course not because he has ****ing dentures, he is an old dude
Many people were complaining about MMS staining their teeth, so it is totally the same crap as Halitomafia is using for years.
All the ****ing test for MMS were done in Africa - cheap test, unreliable test, and this old fossil cured like millions of africans with mms, and not even one test was done in USA
BS, the dude just complains in his book how poor he was all his life, it might helped with malaria but it is not a ****ing cure for all diseases.
But test it, what can I say
if you dont have side effects it is ok
And the Jim Humble said he does not know about any side effect on teeth, of course not because he has ****ing dentures, he is an old dude
Many people were complaining about MMS staining their teeth, so it is totally the same crap as Halitomafia is using for years.
All the ****ing test for MMS were done in Africa - cheap test, unreliable test, and this old fossil cured like millions of africans with mms, and not even one test was done in USA
BS, the dude just complains in his book how poor he was all his life, it might helped with malaria but it is not a ****ing cure for all diseases.
But test it, what can I say
if you dont have side effects it is ok
-
Jimi Stein
- Site Admin
- Posts: 2212
- Joined: Thu Jan 01, 2004 8:00 am
- Gender:
- Contact:
I was just rechecking youtube about MMS and thre are like 3 people testimonials, they feel sideffects lake nausea, one person was even sick for 15 days
I think that old money grabbing fart should be locked up for claiming this shit is the ultimate cure. People like that should be castrated and pissed on all day.
I read curezone, there is not even one person who got cured, but this ***k claims he cured millions Africans - it is so ****ing easy to pay them for testimaonials
I dont recommend this crap, as I have seen what sideeffects it has on me I really want to stay away from this crap for miles.
Even 1 ****ing drop is super potent.
Why dont you try peroxide, silver .....
There are many better products out there that this crap.
I hope that old fart dies soon.
That old fart is using the same money stealing technique as Halitomafia.
I ****ing HATE SUCH PEOPLE
I think that old money grabbing fart should be locked up for claiming this shit is the ultimate cure. People like that should be castrated and pissed on all day.
I read curezone, there is not even one person who got cured, but this ***k claims he cured millions Africans - it is so ****ing easy to pay them for testimaonials
I dont recommend this crap, as I have seen what sideeffects it has on me I really want to stay away from this crap for miles.
Even 1 ****ing drop is super potent.
Why dont you try peroxide, silver .....
There are many better products out there that this crap.
I hope that old fart dies soon.
That old fart is using the same money stealing technique as Halitomafia.
I ****ing HATE SUCH PEOPLE
Hmm, Jimi's definately put me off trying this a bit... I find that chlorhexadine works well for me though and I don't have any of the bad side effects like tooth and gum sensitivity, just a slight staining.
Jess,
Have you noticed any problems with your gums or teeth since you've been using MMS? I also wanted to ask if you have a coated tongue and if it has helped decrease this?
Jess,
Have you noticed any problems with your gums or teeth since you've been using MMS? I also wanted to ask if you have a coated tongue and if it has helped decrease this?
Snobuni so far the mms has not caused any problems to my gums nor teeth. No stain and no teeth sensitivity. I do have a coated tongue and I haven't seen any change in the coating really. But my breath has improved a lot.
PS: I'm not forcing anyone to try anything. I'm just reporting my experience with the product. Do your own research on the mms and decide for yourselves whether or not it's something you want to try.
PS: I'm not forcing anyone to try anything. I'm just reporting my experience with the product. Do your own research on the mms and decide for yourselves whether or not it's something you want to try.
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
Thanks
Jess,
I agree with you. You are just putting your experience and info out there. People can take it or leave it, but thank you for doing that.
I agree with you. You are just putting your experience and info out there. People can take it or leave it, but thank you for doing that.
-
Hal_1t0515
- Newbie
- Posts: 28
- Joined: Wed Feb 13, 2008 4:03 am
Jess, how are you evaluating your bb? I'm just curious as to how you know it's better. I'm trying the MMS for the first time today. I got it through Project GreenLife.jess wrote:Talking about from the moment right before I started using the mms to right now, I can say that it's been about 50% improvement. And it's only been a week so I'm pretty happy with that and hope that my breath will get better and better as I continue to take it. Regarding my history with bb, if you have the time I encourage you to read my previous posts on the forum and maybe that'll give you an idea of where I'm coming from.
I really hope that the mms help you too. BTW where did you order yours from?
I was just wondering, could the mms be working on bb because of the citric acid it has to be mixed with, especially if this is used as a mouth wash? Could it be that it's just having the same effect that eating an orange or chewing vitamin c has (i.e. creating an acid environment in the mouth where bacteria can't survive)?
I'll probably still give it a go though!
I'll probably still give it a go though!
I'm not sure how to explain this, but whenever my breath is very bad I can tell. If I take a deep breath, then hold it, I can taste a rotten smell. It's like it's coming from the inside of me. Now when I do this test, I taste nothing. Also I get amost no bad reactions when I talk to people up close. So that's how I know that my breath is better than before the mms.Hal_1t0515 wrote:Jess, how are you evaluating your bb? I'm just curious as to how you know it's better. I'm trying the MMS for the first time today. I got it through Project GreenLife.jess wrote:Talking about from the moment right before I started using the mms to right now, I can say that it's been about 50% improvement. And it's only been a week so I'm pretty happy with that and hope that my breath will get better and better as I continue to take it. Regarding my history with bb, if you have the time I encourage you to read my previous posts on the forum and maybe that'll give you an idea of where I'm coming from.
I really hope that the mms help you too. BTW where did you order yours from?
I would advise you not to take the mms on an empty stomach, especially when you reach the upper doses. I did that yesterday and got very nauseous.
-
girlie girl
- Advanced
- Posts: 157
- Joined: Wed Apr 04, 2007 2:44 pm
- Location: United States
Waiting...
Still waiting for the MMS to arrive. I am very curious about this product. Jess, how are you doing with the MMS? Still have improvement on your BB? Just let us know your progress ok?
MMS
Hey All,
I just want ot let you know that I have using MMS for 3 days. I have felt significant chances in my bb. My mouth feels really clean and fresh, even morning mouth is less apparent. I am up to 8 drops... no side effects so far. I would say it is working to reduce the odor. I need to do more people tests. I take it and then I brush with it, as you drink it you feel a change in your mouth it is amazing. VICKSTER may have finally acheived her victory !!! Thanks you guys for sharing the info.
I just want ot let you know that I have using MMS for 3 days. I have felt significant chances in my bb. My mouth feels really clean and fresh, even morning mouth is less apparent. I am up to 8 drops... no side effects so far. I would say it is working to reduce the odor. I need to do more people tests. I take it and then I brush with it, as you drink it you feel a change in your mouth it is amazing. VICKSTER may have finally acheived her victory !!! Thanks you guys for sharing the info.
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.