THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY

A little more connection.
A little less alone.

Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.

Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU

Keep the conversation going.

Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.

Donate to the forum ♡

Strange

Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Busted
God
Posts: 559
Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm

Strange

Post by Busted »

I find it really strange how some say that something has worked for a few days when they've tried something new. Was it 100% gone or just better than usual? Could it be that it never worked at all? I mean could the reason why you think it worked be because you start paying extra attention to e.g. the reactions you get from others.

Ok, some say the reactions are not a good indicator, because you still can't be 100% sure if it has to do with your bb. But how do you know if your bb has changed or not? Or let's get straight to the point, how do u know you have bb at all?

If you ask some people, they will most likely not tell the truth either so asking other people is not a good indicator either.

I know some have that halimeter thing, but not everyone has one, which I'm pretty sure of.

Another thing I like to say is, some obvious reactions for instance you are speaking to someone and everytime you say something, they turn their head away from you or back off from you. These are pretty obvious reactions, which have to do with your bb. And rubbing the side of the nose is one of em too (the moment you open your mouth and say something of course)

Some are indeed paranoid that they even think that someone sitting/standing 15 meters away from you has to do with your bb. I really doubt that bb can travel that far.
elliott
God
Posts: 791
Joined: Sun Jan 21, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by elliott »

hey long time Busted!

There are so many factors... there can be any random reason why your breath may be 20% better or worse any given day, or any moment of the day. So just because you may have taken some new product and notice a difference, it isn't fair or accurate to associate that difference with the product. It takes time and consistency to know the effects of any changes you make.

Reactions depend on the person. And random people are different than people you see everyday. In my humble opinion, anyone with BB should know the difference between a 'real' reaction and a misleading reaction. Then again, I am aware that everyone is different, and some people have an extra knack for reading behaviors or are simply just naturally alert.

It's easy for me to read reactions... before I had BB, I've always analyzed behavioral patterns from people around me. I'm a very conscious person. I've also worked in the same place for over a decade (longer than I've had BB)....so I can say that I know how the people around me react to different situations!

Some people actually get over it. They know you have BB, but after a few years they just deal with it. Other people just think they are so precious and can't ever stand for their little nose to be hurt. Then you have the ultra paranoid bunch, who just don't bother to walk anywhere near you. You have people who are actually nice people who want to talk and they try their hardest not to let you see them react. I think those people tend to be the 'nose-touchers' more often than not.

With people in random, it can be a bit more complex because some people are just fidgety. But I think if you are alert, you can learn the difference between a natural movement and a 'your breath smells like fvck' movement. Not 100%, but when you wake up everyday of your life with BB, I think it' safe to assume, yeah most likely they smelled my shit breath.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
Bad Breath ebook. Top solutions from the owner of badbreathhalitosis.com for your bad breath.Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
A LITTLE SUPPORT IN YOUR INBOX

Let’s stay
connected.

Sign up for free bad breath tips by email.

ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES

Your banner. Right here.

Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.

Advertise here ↗