THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
QUESTION
QUESTION
Years ago (1990's) when I was w/ different dentists he gave me an injection to numb my gums but I had a bad reaction to it, I was on dialysis, and what ever work he was going to do was canceled. I got so afraid I didn't care. Now my present dentist says I have no dental problems and only does the routine cleaning. I noticed one of my fillings is cracked and have an appt next month. Question How do I get the old dentists office to tell me what kind of work I needed and what type of anesthesia it was used? I tried this last year and they told me that since they did not have computers back then there is no way to find out. Are they obliged to give me this information if I request it? If yes, who do I speak with?
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.