THE BAD BREATH COMMUNITY
A little more connection.
A little more connection.
A little less alone.
Real experiences. Open conversations. A place to feel understood.
THE BAD BREATH EBOOK Discover the ebook ↗
POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU
Donate to the forum ♡
Keep the conversation going.
Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Has anyone heard of this kitchen remedy?
Has anyone heard of this kitchen remedy?
5.Bad Breath
Gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder first thing in the morning and breath stays fresh throughout the day.
I think I may try it. Keep u posted.
Gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder first thing in the morning and breath stays fresh throughout the day.
I think I may try it. Keep u posted.
Re: Has anyone heard of this kitchen remedy?
[quote="mizz123"]5.Bad Breath
Gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder first thing in the morning and breath stays fresh throughout the day.
Just curious. How do you gargle with honey? Is something else added or do you just let it sit at the back of throat?
Gargle with one teaspoon of honey and cinnamon powder first thing in the morning and breath stays fresh throughout the day.
Just curious. How do you gargle with honey? Is something else added or do you just let it sit at the back of throat?
- Archimonde
- Super Angel
- Posts: 878
- Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
-
TiredofThis
- Newbie
- Posts: 41
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 11:05 pm
Mines bad after I eat many types of foods, and seems to stay bad through the next day sometimes.
Do a lot of you others have a single BB-inducing meal stay on your breath for long?
I think since it takes our bodies a day to process whats inside of us, it might be more of a metabolic issue for some of us.
Wish I wasn't just always guessing...
Do a lot of you others have a single BB-inducing meal stay on your breath for long?
I think since it takes our bodies a day to process whats inside of us, it might be more of a metabolic issue for some of us.
Wish I wasn't just always guessing...
Discover the Bad Breath ebook Explore the ebook ↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES
Advertise here ↗
Your banner. Right here.
Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.