♡ POWERED BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU Keep the conversation going. Your donation helps cover hosting and keep this community available.
Donate to the forum ♡
Everything related with bad breath can be found here. Everything about products, research, news about bad breath......
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78 Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK
Post
by Charley » Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:32 am
eat too much?
I ask because I tried the low/no protein diet for a couple of weeks, and did feel a reduction in my bb.
Then recently I've been quite ill, stayed home and not been able to eat - and weirdly again a reduction in bb.
I stuff my face usually, luckily don't put on weight so there's no reason for me not to eat what I want.
But I'm just wondering - do we overload our systems - does the
amount of food we ram in contribute to bb in anyway?
Archimonde
Super Angel
Posts: 878 Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:14 pm
Post
by Archimonde » Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 am
No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
iva
Master
Posts: 295 Joined: Fri Jul 04, 2008 12:26 pm
Post
by iva » Tue Aug 26, 2008 1:03 pm
I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
Eric
Advanced
Posts: 196 Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:39 am
Post
by Eric » Tue Aug 26, 2008 3:25 pm
I think when bb is caused by acid reflux, the amount of the food is important. When I eat less, especially in the evening, my bb is reduced slightly..
I agree with this. I've noticed that when I eat too much I will frequently be burping up acid for the next few hours. I think this contributes to the BB smell. It sort of radiates from the back of the throat.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78 Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK
Post
by Charley » Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:56 pm
Archimonde wrote: No. By that logic, morbidly obese people would have bb.
I really meant those of us who already have bb, not general people who don't suffer.
If we eat less/more does this impact on our breath being better/worse. For me I think it makes a difference and just wondered if others had noticed anything similar.
Busted
God
Posts: 559 Joined: Wed Jan 03, 2007 7:53 pm
Post
by Busted » Wed Aug 27, 2008 12:10 pm
If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
Charley
Junior
Posts: 78 Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2008 11:17 pm
Location: London, UK
Post
by Charley » Wed Aug 27, 2008 11:48 pm
Busted wrote: If you eat, your bb will just change to bb + the smell of the food you ate. But it still very bad.
It's still not really the point I was trying to make, but I guess that answers my question...
↗
ADVERTISING OPPORTUNITIES Your banner. Right here. Introduce your brand to the Bad Breath Halitosis community.
Advertise here ↗