I asked her what the odor was like. She said it smelled like I had eaten garlic. I try to not eat garlic anymore but I do put whole cloves and saute them with my food/sauce for aroma. I thought this may be a way to get the flavoring w/o the bad effects of actually eating the garlic. Can garlic be that strong where it still permeates your breath without actually swallowing it? For lunch (about 9-10 hours earlier) I had pasta with rapini and sausage. I had sauteed a clove of garlic in olive oil but made sure to pick it out of my container so I wouldn't eat it.
Anyhow, got home, showered and rinsed my mouth. Asked my mom about my breath. And this time she said the odor was musky. It wasn't strong and not necessarily very bad, just like my natural aroma coming out of my mouth. She said it was like when someone sweats and you can smell it. It didn't smell like rotten eggs, crap or flatulence.
I'm going to brush and rinse before bed. I will ask again. Will report when I can.
